locked Alert Data Rebuild Does not work

Greg Foster

I am running JTAlert 2.50.4 and when I do an rebuilt of the Alert Database it shows I need all states, provinces and DXCC entities on all bands and modes. I am running Standard ADiF  File  and the log.adi file has 25+K records and is scanned at start up. I have the Confirmed Bands window set to Call Sign, DXCC and State and it appears to have the historical data.

Any ideas what I have done?

Greg Foster

VE3PJ

Cell   613-328-6538

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 24/07/2021 8:31 am, Greg Foster wrote:

I am running JTAlert 2.50.4 and when I do an rebuilt of the Alert Database it shows I need all states, provinces and DXCC entities on all bands and modes. I am running Standard ADiF  File  and the log.adi file has 25+K records and is scanned at start up. I have the Confirmed Bands window set to Call Sign, DXCC and State and it appears to have the historical data.

Any ideas what I have done?

Greg Foster

VE3PJ

Typically when the rebuild fails to find new entities in the log to flag as no longer needed it is due to the Log not containing QSOs qith the needed QSL type set for the rebuild. For example, having the rebuild set to  require LoTW confirmations and the log not containing records with the appropriate LoTW confirmation fields set.

My guess is that you have one or more QSL confirmations set as required for the rebuild but your adif file hasn't been updated with the QSL status for the qsos.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Greg Foster

Thanks Laurie that was bang on! Now Working as before

Thanks

Greg
VE3PJ