Topics

ADIF file will not ..

Rick Wyrwas

ADIF file will not decode nor upload to Tqsl

73

WA9JBQ

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Tom Melvin

Rick

You will need to provide a little more detail.

ADIF files are pure text - you can open them with Notepad or any text editor - there is nothing to ‘decode’

There is no reason that tqsl will not process a proper adif file aimed at lotw.

It make me think you are looking at something different.

What is the location / name of the adif file you are trying to do something with.

Do you get any error messages?

Tom
GM8MJV

On 17 Nov 2020, at 14:50, Rick Wyrwas <rwyrwas48@...> wrote:

ADIF file will not decode nor upload to Tqsl

73
WA9JBQ

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

neil_zampella

That's a question for the LoTW group, has nothing to do with JT-Alert.

Neil, KN3ILZ

Michael Black

Actually is a question for JTAlert if it's the JTAlert ADIF file having problems.

Mike W9MDB

On Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 11:35:18 AM CST, neil_zampella <neilz@...> wrote:

That's a question for the LoTW group, has nothing to do with JT-Alert.

Neil, KN3ILZ

Michael Black

I just created an  ADIF file from JTAlert and it uploaded with TQSL just fine and registered the QSO OK.

So if you're having problems maybe show us the ADIF file?

Mike W9MDB

On Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 10:45:47 AM CST, Rick Wyrwas <rwyrwas48@...> wrote:

ADIF file will not decode nor upload to Tqsl

73

WA9JBQ

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Rick Wyrwas

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I just created an  ADIF file from JTAlert and it uploaded with TQSL just fine and registered the QSO OK.

So if you're having problems maybe show us the ADIF file?

Mike W9MDB

On Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 10:45:47 AM CST, Rick Wyrwas <rwyrwas48@...> wrote:

ADIF file will not decode nor upload to Tqsl

73

WA9JBQ

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Michael Black

Please attach your ADIF file to an email.

Mike W9MDB

--
Rick Wyrwas

Michael Black

The file that you are uploading that you say doesn't work.
You need to attach the log.adi file to the email.

Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, November 18, 2020, 06:44:15 AM CST, Rick Wyrwas <rwyrwas48@...> wrote:

????

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 5:55 PM Michael Black via groups.io <mdblack98=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Please attach your ADIF file to an email.

Mike W9MDB

On Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 03:17:10 PM CST, Rick Wyrwas <rwyrwas48@...> wrote:

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I just created an  ADIF file from JTAlert and it uploaded with TQSL just fine and registered the QSO OK.

So if you're having problems maybe show us the ADIF file?

Mike W9MDB

On Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 10:45:47 AM CST, Rick Wyrwas <rwyrwas48@...> wrote:

ADIF file will not decode nor upload to Tqsl

73

WA9JBQ

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--

Rick Wyrwas

Rick Wyrwas

I am having further problem locating the audit file to upload. Just not my day

WA9JBQ

On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 12:00 PM Michael Black via groups.io <mdblack98=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Still no ADIF file.

On Wednesday, November 18, 2020, 10:43:39 AM CST, Rick Wyrwas <rwyrwas48@...> wrote:

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I just created an  ADIF file from JTAlert and it uploaded with TQSL just fine and registered the QSO OK.

So if you're having problems maybe show us the ADIF file?

Mike W9MDB

On Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 10:45:47 AM CST, Rick Wyrwas <rwyrwas48@...> wrote:

ADIF file will not decode nor upload to Tqsl

73

WA9JBQ

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--

Rick Wyrwas

--
Rick Wyrwas

Michael Black

If you can't find it then how are you uploading it to LOTW?

On Thursday, November 19, 2020, 06:19:12 AM CST, Rick Wyrwas <rwyrwas48@...> wrote:

[...]

André C

Have you signed your adif file with TQSL before uploading ?

Rick Wyrwas

No am having problems with my computer I don’t know if it’s windows 10 or what. I can manually enter a QSO the TQsl loads correctly into LOTW. Jtalert loads a arid file but I can’t find at time this file or when I do won’t load to LOTW. Driving me nuts

WA9JBQ

On Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 9:58 AM André C <acme9283@...> wrote:
Have you signed your adif file with TQSL before uploading ?

--
Rick Wyrwas

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 21/11/2020 11:00 am, Rick Wyrwas wrote:
Jtalert loads a arid file but I can’t find at time this file or when I do won’t load to LOTW. Driving me nuts

The JTAlert Settings, "Logging -> Standard ADIF File" section, shows you where the ADIF file is located. You can use the Select button which opens a selection dialog from which you can copy the File location from the top navigation area.

eg.

de Laurie VK3AMA