locked Activity Window - minor nit ...

Joe Subich, W4TV

It offends my accounting/engineering sense for the RX column
to be right aligned and the TX column to be left aligned.

Can *both* columns be right aligned as is typical with numeric
data?

73,

... Joe, W4TV

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 26/04/2021 6:00 am, Joe Subich, W4TV wrote:
It offends my accounting/engineering sense for the RX column
to be right aligned and the TX column to be left aligned.

Can *both* columns be right aligned as is typical with numeric
data?

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV

It doesn't bother me as an Engineer. But, the beauty of the new modern code is the ease in which these type of changes can be made and tied to a setting that a user can adjust.

You want something like this?

BTW, this change has already been code with a suitable user setting. It took longer to compose this message than to make the change.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 26/04/2021 6:16 am, Laurie, VK3AMA wrote:

On 26/04/2021 6:00 am, Joe Subich, W4TV wrote:
It offends my accounting/engineering sense for the RX column
to be right aligned and the TX column to be left aligned.

Can *both* columns be right aligned as is typical with numeric
data?

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV

Oops, too quick off the mark, plus it is still rather early here in VK. You asked for "right aligned" columns and I posted "a "left aligned" image.

The next release will offer user-choice on column alignment.

de Laurie VK3AMA