Topics

Activity per Band, does not load data (2.16.9) - DEFECT Confirmed

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 21/07/2020 4:44 am, Jesus wrote:
I have successfully loaded the new version 2.16.9, I have finally recovered the audio in the alerts, but the section of the Activity per band that still does not supply data is still pending .... I accompany an image ... any ideas?

I can confirm this is due to a defect affecting a small number of users who have a Windows login name containing one or more accented characters. This has been fixed for the test release.

The defect was caused by a 3rd party code library that was incorrectly encoding data sent in the Json data to the JTAlertV2.Manager process from the main JTAlert process. That library has been dumped, replaced with my own code.

de Laurie VK3AMA