locked ACL and JT alert

AOL/ CompuServe Mail

I upgraded tp Armature Contact log 7.0 and JT alert 5.0 and now . Now ACL will not log the contacts to ACL from WSJT-X.  Please provide a step by step process to make this happen. I am not very computer literate. this used to work with the old version.

Dave Garber

make sure the api is on , in aclog

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE