accented international characters

Barry VA7GEM

JTAleret is handling these characters well.
They are being mangled as passed to my HRD.
Anyone know where I can fix this?
TVM
Barry

Barry VA7GEM

On Tue, Jan 4, 2022 at 02:02 PM, Barry VA7GEM wrote:
JTAleret is handling these characters well.
They are being mangled as passed to my HRD.
Anyone know where I can fix this?
TVM
Barry
Mike from HRD picked this up and has a developer working on fixing it.
TVM Mike
de Barry

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 8/01/2022 6:18 am, Barry VA7GEM via groups.io wrote:
Mike from HRD picked this up and has a developer working on fixing it.

de Barry
Tnx for the update Barry.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Barry VA7GEM

On Fri, Jan 7, 2022 at 02:09 PM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) wrote:
On 8/01/2022 6:18 am, Barry VA7GEM via groups.io wrote:
Mike from HRD picked this up and has a developer working on fixing it.

de Barry
Tnx for the update Barry.

de Laurie VK3AMA
For those following this threead.
Quote from Mike
"But I have this and we'll tackle it. (That said - 100% of the dev hours right now are going into the current feature release. We'll need to get that out first.)"
Will see how long this takes to fix.
cheers de Barry