locked Wanted filter for other bands

Pawel Stobinski

Hello, I'd like to suggest a feature request. I'm using one WSJTX+JTAlert for SAT work and I found I cannot easily define Wanted DXCC. Highest built-in band is 2m however WSJTX is duly configured to report real RX band, in this case 3cm. Reconfiguring WSJTX to report in 2m band would perhaps solve the problem but I wouldn't like to resign from proper freq reporting.

Best regards, Paul, sq5nry

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/11/2021 2:04 am, Pawel Stobinski wrote:

Hello, I'd like to suggest a feature request. I'm using one WSJTX+JTAlert for SAT work and I found I cannot easily define Wanted DXCC. Highest built-in band is 2m however WSJTX is duly configured to report real RX band, in this case 3cm. Reconfiguring WSJTX to report in 2m band would perhaps solve the problem but I wouldn't like to resign from proper freq reporting.

Best regards, Paul, sq5nry

Paul,

Adding additional Bands outside the current hard-coded 160m -> 2m range is on my todo list. When that will be available is unknown.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Pawel Stobinski

Thanks, Laurie. Keeping fingers crossed :D

Paul, sq5nry