locked #HamSpots #HamSpots

Ernest L. Kapphahn

It doesn't count for a country but it does for a grid square if you collect those.  RA0LQ/MM logs his grid square at https://t.me/RA0LQ_mm

Dave Garber

get into the settings on jtalert and remove the logging settings you have
Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Mon, Oct 18, 2021 at 9:47 AM Neil Foster <archernf@...> wrote:
I should have added that I use Ham Radio Deluxe and have WSJT to do the logging. Now I get a proper log entry into HRD from WSJT and a partial log entry from JT Alert. I do not want a double entry. So how can I sttop JT Alert from logbook entry. I do not always have JT Alert running
Thahanks all and stay well   Neil   N4FN

Neil Foster

I should have added that I use Ham Radio Deluxe and have WSJT to do the logging. Now I get a proper log entry into HRD from WSJT and a partial log entry from JT Alert. I do not want a double entry. So how can I sttop JT Alert from logbook entry. I do not always have JT Alert running
Thahanks all and stay well   Neil   N4FN

Neil Foster

How do I stop the JT Alert from logging into Ham Radio Deluxe
TNX   Neil   N4FN