locked JTAlert Not autologging QSO's

Wes Wingo N4KMG <wes.wingo@...>

Good Afternoon,
My JTAlert Auto Logger or at least my confirm QSO option no longer pops up after a QSO on FT8 using JTAlert. I have to manually log QSO's now. Please help me. Thanks! 73 de N4KMG

Dave Garber

my auto log confirm comes from wsjt, not jtalert.     maybe you set it to manual for none contesting, as it should be but want it on automatic??

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Tue, Sep 28, 2021 at 3:05 PM Wes Wingo N4KMG <wes.wingo@...> wrote:
Good Afternoon,
My JTAlert Auto Logger or at least my confirm QSO option no longer pops up after a QSO on FT8 using JTAlert. I have to manually log QSO's now. Please help me. Thanks! 73 de N4KMG

Ron W3RJW

On Tue, Sep 28, 2021 at 03:05 PM, Wes Wingo N4KMG wrote:
My JTAlert Auto Logger or at least my confirm QSO option no longer pops up after a QSO on FT8 using JTAlert. I have to manually log QSO's now
The prompt to log QSO comes from WSJT-X.  There is no auto-log function by design except for some reason in contests it's OK .....

Ron, W3RJW

FTdx-5000, Timewave Navigator, WSJT-x 2.5.0, JTAlert 2.50.6, HRD Deluxe v6.7.0.357
FTdx-3000, SignaLink USB

Wes Wingo N4KMG <wes.wingo@...>

Thank you so much Ron! 73