locked Only Menu Ribbon Showing

Radioman ZeroZero

I only see the menu ribbon after upgrading to latest version.  How do I see the stations received from WSJT-X?

--
Thanks Steve M0ZEH

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 28/09/2021 6:39 pm, Radioman ZeroZero wrote:
I only see the menu ribbon after upgrading to latest version.  How do I see the stations received from WSJT-X?

--
Thanks Steve M0ZEH

That is how it is with the new 2.50.0 series. There is now a dedicated Callsigns window.It replaces the old callsigns display grid embedded in the main JTAlert window. This window is fully resizable with no limit on the number of Callsigns displayed, except for available screen space and the number of decodes produced at the end of a period.

I strongly suggest you have a look at the JTAlert 2.50 Features help file via the help menu. Check out the "Standard Window Functionality" section first followed by the "Callsigns Window" section.

The Callsigns window is opened via the "View -> Callsigns window" menu of the main JTAlert window.

de Laurie VK3AMA

K0GU

I was missing the Callsign window on my third instance of JTAlert. I have SNAP turned off in Windows 10 and it's possible, under the right/wrong situation, a window can end up off screen (or screens in my case). I clicked on Task View and found the window and was able to move it back on screen. The Task view icon is two to the right of the Windows icon. FWIW
--
73,  Jay  K0GU