locked JTAlert Not Sending Logs to QRZ - RESOLVED

Wes Wingo N4KMG

Thanks Michael. I increased to the max time but am still receiving the error, unfortunately.

Gordon Brown

ACLOG needs to be running and also have its API enabled. See the JTA help file.

Michael Black

Try increasing the time here
Inline image
Mike W9MDB

On Thursday, September 23, 2021, 05:55:10 PM CDT, Wes Wingo N4KMG <wes.wingo@...> wrote:

JTAlert Error.JPG

Hello Laurie,

Sorry to bother you again. I did enable the log but am now receiving the above error message. Any assistance would be appreciated

God Bless You
Wes Wingo
N4KMG

On Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 5:25 PM HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:
On 23/09/2021 8:23 am, Wes Wingo N4KMG wrote:
I opened the path and I do not see a file named "QrzLog_1.result"

The lack of a QRZLog results file indicates that the QRZ upload is never being performed.

Your support request files confirm that the "QrzLog_1.result" file is not present. That is due to no QRZ upload being performed by JTAlert because JTAlert is not doing any logging.

You don't have a log enabled in JTAlert, so nothing is logged or uploaded to the online logs. Your JTAlert main window titlebar text reads "JTAlert 2.50.5 N4KMG [80m,FT8,NO LOG,#1]". Note the "NO LOG".

You need to have a log enabled in JTAlert. If you don't care about logging, enable an ADIF log in JTAlert, you don't need to do anything with it, and that will allow JTAlert to upload to QRZ.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Wes Wingo N4KMG

[...]

Thanks so much Laurie. I feel like a complete idiot lol. I will change the setting when I get back to the shack. Have a great evening! 73 de N4KMG. Wes

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)