locked JTAlert Not updating QRZ Logbook

Wes Wingo N4KMG

Hi,

Somehow I missed your previous response. I do have a QRZ Platinum membership which includes the XML data. Any advice? Thank you very much.

73 de N4KMG
Wes

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 21/09/2021 2:17 pm, Wes Wingo N4KMG wrote:

I am unable to see the QRZ logbook updated automatically via JTAlert. I have entered the QRZ API Key and checked the Enable Box. Any help would be much appreciated. 73 de N4KMG

For QRZ Log uploads to be accepted you need a valid QRZ XML subscription. This is not a JTAlert requirement, but a QRZ requirement.

Do you have an XML subscription?

de Laurie VK3AMA

Wes Wingo N4KMG

Good Morning,