locked "Sticky" Alert

Michael Black

There's a script on my QRZ page that will work with JTAlert's "Miscellaneous Alerts/User Alert" and will email/text to wherever you want.

Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, September 8, 2021, 06:52:50 PM CDT, Gavin Bennett <gavin@...> wrote:

Firstly, I apologise if the solution is within the forum, I could not find it (-;

With a triggered alert, such as a new DXCC/band is there a setting that does not clear the alert, until you can manually clear it?

The alert may be triggered, but if I don't get to the computer quick enough I may miss it.

Thanks

Gavin
ZL3GAV

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 9/09/2021 9:52 am, Gavin Bennett wrote:

With a triggered alert, such as a new DXCC/band is there a setting that does not clear the alert, until you can manually clear it?

The alert may be triggered, but if I don't get to the computer quick enough I may miss it.

Thanks

Gavin
ZL3GAV

See this message posted a couple of days ago where I discuss persisting Callsigns...
https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/37068

de Laurie VK3AMA