locked No decodes in call sign window

Robert Railer

I have to delete and reload JtAlert several times to get call signs to propagate in the call signs box.  When I shut down the program and restart it, no call signs appear again making me have to delete the program and reload once again several times until it works properly.
What is missing that will not allow the call signs to propagate each time I restart the program?
Rob K8RAR    73

Michael Black

What antivirus are you using?

Sounds kind of like it's removing something but the delayed reaction is strange.

You can try putting an exclusion on the JTAlert program directory.

Mike W9MDB