locked SNR Not showing in Callsign window

Brad Garber

The SNR is no longer showing in the callsign boxes in the callsign window. How can I get it to show again?
Thanks

Michael Black

Click the gear icon in the lower right corner.

Then in the popup box check dB

Inline image

Mike W9MDB

On Saturday, September 4, 2021, 11:45:36 AM CDT, Brad Garber <btgarber@...> wrote:

The SNR is no longer showing in the callsign boxes in the callsign window. How can I get it to show again?
Thanks

Brad Garber

Thanks.  That worked.
73
Brad W1XI

Neil Foster

Mike....when the box marked Online is checked, what does that refer too? The LOTW and eQSL I understand
TNX and stay well     Neil    N4FN

Michael Black

That shows when your current QSO partner is also running JTAlert and has text message capability.

Mike W9MDB