locked JTAlert v2.50.4 stopped showing any data after sometime

Luiz Eduardo <lsantac@...>

I am still having problems with the activity window that stop showing the calls after sometime. Ive tried all the UDP settings like it was told and had upgrade do the last version 50.5 and had installed de net 5.08.

So I am almost giving up this new version 50. the 16.17 works fine.

Someone has some clue to solve this problem? thanks.

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 17/08/2021 9:11 am, Luiz Eduardo wrote:

I am still having problems with the activity window that stop showing the calls after sometime. Ive tried all the UDP settings like it was told and had upgrade do the last version 50.5 and had installed de net 5.08.

So I am almost giving up this new version 50. the 16.17 works fine.

Someone has some clue to solve this problem? thanks.
What version of WSJTX? If not 2.4.0 or the 2.5.0-rc try updating to the latest release and see if the decoding works correctly without stopping.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Luiz Eduardo <lsantac@...>

Hi Laurie, I am using WSJT-Z , last version. I will try the 2.5.0-rc like you suggested and return here. Thanks a lot. :-)

neil_zampella

FWIW ... that program is considered to be a 'hostile' clone as the developer has created a mode that allows unattended QSOs, which has never been the intention of the original development team.  Despite being asked to remove that 'feature', he has refused.  FWIW .. I'd try the latest general release version of WSJT-X 2.4.0 .. available from the WSJT-X page.

Neil, KN3ILZ

Luiz Eduardo <lsantac@...>

Ok Neil, this is another issue and I undestand that. I will give a try to the lasted version of WSJT-X.

thanks. :-)