locked JTAlert not communicating with WSJT-X and DXKeeper

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 16/08/2021 12:07 pm, Herb Garcia wrote:
I had to reinstall Windows on my PC and all my software. I'm running JTAlert 2.50.5 and it's not communicating with WSAT-X to log my contact with DXKeeper.

I am including a screen shot of JTAlert so you can see what I mean.

Herb Garcia. KM6JBI

See the JTAlert "Help -> WSJTX UDP Setup" instructions.
Since your using DXLab, make sure that SpotCollector is NOT set to work with WSJTX otherwise it locks JTAlert out from communicating with WSJTX.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Harry Hall

Have windows 10m and had issues with JT Alert 2.50.0 not communicating with anything after down load so I went back to the lower version with the help of the nice lady in Australia have it working great again may hold off with the trying to download 2.50.0 later again good luck 73s K5HLH

Sent from Mail for Windows

The ???m indicates WSJT-X is not communicating with JTAlert.

Check your settings

Mike W9MDB

On Sunday, August 15, 2021, 09:19:22 PM CDT, Herb Garcia <hpgarcia70@...> wrote:

I had to reinstall Windows on my PC and all my software. I'm running JTAlert 2.50.5 and it's not communicating with WSAT-X to log my contact with DXKeeper.

I am including a screen shot of JTAlert so you can see what I mean.

Herb Garcia. KM6JBI

Michael Black

The ???m indicates WSJT-X is not communicating with JTAlert.

Check your settings

Inline image
Mike W9MDB

On Sunday, August 15, 2021, 09:19:22 PM CDT, Herb Garcia <hpgarcia70@...> wrote:

I had to reinstall Windows on my PC and all my software. I'm running JTAlert 2.50.5 and it's not communicating with WSAT-X to log my contact with DXKeeper.

I am including a screen shot of JTAlert so you can see what I mean.

Herb Garcia. KM6JBI

Herb Garcia