locked Last Version of 2.16.xx to use One Window Display

Matt Thomas W5MT

I installed 2.50.4 and my since apologies but it just doesn't appeal to me.  My last version was 2.16.8 with Callsign Blocks, Menu and Title bars as one window.  I saw an image someone posted last year of 2.16.12 that looked the same as 2.16.8 so it appears there are later versions of 2.16 that offer the 'one window' display prior to the 2.50 roll-out.

What was the last 2.16.xx version that offered the 'one window' display as in 2.16.8 and where may I find the file(s) to download?

I don't use FT8 very much at all and really only get on to check propagation on the bands as well as exercising the station occasionally, so I'm sure I'm not fully appreciating all the features of the latest version of JTAlert.. hihi.

Thank you in advance.

73
Matt
W5MT

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 9/08/2021 3:53 am, Matt Thomas W5MT via groups.io wrote:
I installed 2.50.4 and my since apologies but it just doesn't appeal to me.  My last version was 2.16.8 with Callsign Blocks, Menu and Title bars as one window.  I saw an image someone posted last year of 2.16.12 that looked the same as 2.16.8 so it appears there are later versions of 2.16 that offer the 'one window' display prior to the 2.50 roll-out.

What was the last 2.16.xx version that offered the 'one window' display as in 2.16.8 and where may I find the file(s) to download?

I don't use FT8 very much at all and really only get on to check propagation on the bands as well as exercising the station occasionally, so I'm sure I'm not fully appreciating all the features of the latest version of JTAlert.. hihi.

Thank you in advance.

73
Matt
W5MT

2.16.17

See the bottom of the page from where you download JTAlert.
https://hamapps.com/JTAlert/

de Laurie VK3AMA

Matt Thomas W5MT

Thanks Laurie, clearly I did not scroll down the page any further than the download link.
73
Matt
W5MT