locked Callsigns #1 window

K4NDN

Edited

My callsigns #1 window is not opening to full size, nor can I adjust the size. It was working fine until yesterday. Ver 2.50.4. I have totally removed the app and reinstalled the app and it still wants to open in upper left corner of the monitor. See attachment.
Thanks- K4NDN

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 8/08/2021 4:32 am, K4NDN wrote:
My callsigns #1 window is not opening to full size, nor can I adjust the size. It was working fine until yesterday. Ver 2.50.4. I have totally removed the app and reinstalled the app and it still wants to open in upper left corner of the monitor.
Thanks- K4NDN

To resize and reposition the window when it is locked is a simple operation, uncheck the appropriate checkboxes in the "Options" popup of the Callsigns window then drag the sides of the window to adjust its size.

If the gear icon is visible, the size and position locking can be turned off by using the right-click menu of the gear icon.

Opening the "Options" popup is the same across all the new windows introduced in the JTAlert 2.50.x series, left click the gear icon in the bottom right of the window or use make the window active (give it focus) then use the F2 key or right-click the gear icon if it is visible and use the resulting menu.

de Laurie VK3AMA