locked Wanted Callsign

Curt Bowles

Hello...

I know the files for JTAlert are keep in of C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\HamApps

what is the file name and path to the file that contains the "Alert Callsigns" (Wanted Callsign"

Curt VE3ZN

Dave Garber

Just use the settings button and go to alerts.   Why do yiu need the file.  All can be edited within the program

On Fri., Aug. 6, 2021, 7:04 p.m. Curt Bowles, <curt.bowles@...> wrote:
Hello...

I know the files for JTAlert are keep in of C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\HamApps

what is the file name and path to the file that contains the "Alert Callsigns" (Wanted Callsign"

Curt VE3ZN

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 7/08/2021 9:04 am, Curt Bowles wrote:
I know the files for JTAlert are keep in of C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\HamApps

what is the file name and path to the file that contains the "Alert Callsigns" (Wanted Callsign"

Curt VE3ZN

All settings are stored in a single sqlite db file, "config.sqlite". This includes the "Alert Callsigns" list.

By design this file is meant to be edited by using the JTAlert Settings window. While it is possible to manually edit the file using an appropriate sqlite editor, it is not recommended as the structure of the file is not documented and how the data is encoded cannot be easily inferred by examining the data. I strongly advise against manually editing the file.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Bob VanFossen

I use the wanted callsigns for catching a POTA station. It would be nice to have a 'real time' edit so that a new spot could be added quickly. As it is, when the edit page is up, the decodes stop coming.

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 9/08/2021 9:00 pm, Bob VanFossen wrote:
I use the wanted callsigns for catching a POTA station. It would be nice to have a 'real time' edit so that a new spot could be added quickly. As it is, when the edit page is up, the decodes stop coming.

Already available and has been for several years. You can add & remove a callsign to & from the Wanted Callsign list via the Callsign right-click context menu.

With the new 2.50.x Callsigns window, what entries can be displayed in the menu is user-configurable. If the needed Wanted Callsign management entries are not visible, simply open the Options popup of the Callsigns window (click the gear icon). and select the "Context menus" view.

With the new 2.50.x series window, with the gear icon in the bottom-right of the window, all setting changes can be applied in real-time and don't stop decoding, unlike the main JTAlert Settings window.

de Laurie VK3AMA