Many thanks
73

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 13 juil. 2021 à 23:33, Joe Subich, W4TV <lists@subich.com> a écrit :

I meant white not blank Sorry 😉
The backgrounds are set in JTAlert's Main window -> Settings for
each alert individually. In the "Alert Color" box, click the
"Set Background" box. White is the color in the lower right
corner of the "Basic Colors" array.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-07-13 4:57 PM, daniel lavocat wrote:
Hello
Ok Joe I understood ...
<There is no "blank" background.’s >
I meant white not blank Sorry 😉
Envoyé de mon iPhone
Le 13 juil. 2021 à 21:18, Joe Subich, W4TV <lists@subich.com> a écrit :
On 2021-07-13 11:45 AM, daniel lavocat wrote:

I saw that but it's not the same as this picture on the website
That is an old version (2.50.0, IIRC). There have been many
changes/improvements since then.

And How Can I have the background color as blank ?

On 2021-07-13 11:45 AM, daniel lavocat wrote:
No problem Joe
I saw that but it's not the same as this picture on the website
And How Can I have the background color as blank ?
I cannot reproduce exactly as shown in this image taken from JTAlert's website ...
I can not
--
Daniel
https://F6FLU.org
Joe Subich, W4TV a écrit le 13/07/2021 à 17:34 :

Thanks for your answer but on the Badges settings it's only for
Badges ( CQ / 73) not for the LOTW / eQSL
Sorry, "Callsigns" (Settings -> Callsigns)

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-07-13 10:30 AM, daniel lavocat wrote:
Ji Joe
Thanks for your answer but on the Badges settings it's only for Badges ( CQ /
73) not for the LOTW / eQSL
I don't see how to use the "triangle"
Thanks and 73
--
Daniel
https://F6FLU.org

Joe Subich, W4TV a écrit le 13/07/2021 à 16:16 :

What you want is no longer possible. The upper/lower left/right
triangles have been *replaced* by user selected symbols. See:
Callsign Window -> Settings -> Badges

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-07-13 9:48 AM, daniel lavocat wrote:
Hi

no one know how to do?

F6FLU
Envoyé de mon iPad

Le 13 juil. 2021 à 10:39, daniel lavocat <F6FLU@gmx.com> a écrit :

Hello
I would like to have the same presentation as in the documentation like this:

i.e. having the small triangles as at the bottom left or right.

I don't see how to display triangles.
In fact I would like to display a triangle at the bottom left if LOTW ; a triangle at the bottom right if eQSL; is it possible ?

Because currently the LOTW and eQSL symbols are only displayed at the top right.

I would like to keep this position at the top right only for stations which are "ON-LINE".
Thank you for your help.

For example here I have :

Daniel
https://F6FLU.org

daniel lavocat

Ok Laurie
It’s very clear for me now...
Many thanks for your answer
73

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 13 juil. 2021 à 23:18, Laurie, VK3AMA <hamapps.support@...> a écrit :

On 13/07/2021 6:39 pm, daniel lavocat wrote:
Hello
I would like to have the same presentation as in the documentation like this:

i.e. having the small triangles as at the bottom left or right.

I don't see how to display triangles.
In fact I would like to display a triangle at the bottom left if LOTW ; a triangle at the bottom right if eQSL; is it possible ?

Because currently the LOTW and eQSL symbols are only displayed at the top right.

I would like to keep this position at the top right only for stations which are "ON-LINE".
Thank you for your help.

Daniel
https://F6FLU.org

Sorry, That image on the HamApps website is old and will be getting replaced.

The old QSL flags are no longer available. The have been replaced by user-settable symbols, at last count there are 17 different symbols to choose from. The symbols are now grouped together and are always visible, something that was a problem with the old flags in the bottom corners when the display was set to not show the Country. The CQ/73/DX badge would obscure one of the QSL flags.

The change to symbols, grouped in an unobstructed area of the display was done as there is a future need for an additional symbol, bring the count to 4 making it impossible to display all symbols in individual corners of the display without 1 or 2 being obscured by the Badge image.

The only way to get the QSL flags and their positioning back is to downgrade JTAlert to version 2.50.0

de Laurie VK3AMA

Joe Subich, W4TV

Hello

On 2021-07-13 9:48 AM, daniel lavocat wrote:
Hi

no one know how to do?

F6FLU
Envoyé de mon iPad