toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
The latest JTAlert version 2.50.3 is now available @ https://hamapps.com/JTAlert/
Please review the release notes at the end of this message.
de Laurie VK3AMA
*** Includes Callsign database file version 2021-07-12
- Wanted Grid Alert: New option to restrict audio alerts to
FFMA grids only when
operating on 6m. The default is for this setting to be
off so all 6m alerted
grids will generate the audio alert.
See the "Alerts, Wanted Grid" section of the main JTAlert
- Alerts: New "Directed CQ" Alert, with user-settable colors
and sound file.
This Alert will trigger on any directed CQ decode that
has a direction
word set in the settings. eg SOTA, POTA, TEST, FD, VK,
See the "Alerts, Directed CQ" section of the main JTAlert
- Callsigns Window: New "Alert Directed CQ" View. Callsigns
"Directed CQ" Alert (see above) will be displayed in this
Note: Non-alerting directed CQs will not appear in this
- Callsigns Window: New "Portable decodes" View. Callsigns
signing their callsigns with "/P" or "/R" will be shown
in this Display View.
- Callsigns Window: "CQ decodes" View has options to include
Directed CQ and
RR73 or 73 decodes.
- WSJT-X / JTDX UDP: JTAlert will no longer show an error
window if there has
been no received UDP messages. Previously an error window
would be shown
after 2 minutes of no UDP messages following JTAlert
- Callsigns Window: QSL and Online symbols being reset and
changes to symbol
selection not being remembered. (2.50.2 defect)
- Marathon Alert: Alerted callsigns not being displayed in
the Callsigns window
"Alert Marathon" display view. (2.50.2 defect)