locked JTAlert version 2.50.2

Ronald Ford

Thanks took your advice…installed and working great…
Ronald, W4RJF

Micky Corrow

Sorry, I was not being helpful.
You need to add the file as an exception, and then download it again.
Then it should run, when the exception box comes up, click More Info.
Then click Run Anyway.

That should allow the installer to work.
Hope this helps...

Micky K1XH

Micky Corrow

When downloaded with Chrome, Defender still flags it as a virus...

Micky K1XH

Dave Garber

sometimes I have had things like this happen, but changing from EDGE to Chrome sometimes helps

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 4:37 PM Ronald Ford <rjf802@...> wrote:
I hope someone can give me some guidance...I have been downloading JTAlert for some time...never had an issue.  Today when I try to download the new version my Windows 10 and Window Defender will not allow me to even start installing the program.  It does not even show up in the download file area.  I receive a message:  Failed-Virus Detected.  Can someone give me a method to get around this...Thanks in advance....
Ronald, W4RJF

AB8WD-Willie

Windows security disable it download install update turn security back on

If you are getting a window that says hit run anyway use it

Ronald Ford