From: Dev Null
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2021 7:25
Subject: [HamApps] scan/rebuild

When, if ever, does a "scan log/rebuild" take place automatically?

Michael Black

It doesn't...mainly because that process disables JTAlert's monitoring of incoming decodes.

I would think that JTAlert 3.0 would allow it though since it should be able to do that in the background.

Would be nice if JTAlert could trigger an auto-download from LOTW too....not that any loggers provide that capability that I know of.

Mike W9MDB