locked Logging

Knud-Erik Kaadner

Well, that was it. So letting JTAlert doing the logging solved the problem.
Thanks.

Ronald Panetta, WB2WGH

Knud-Erik

Check out https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/topic/80976078#33513. I had similar issue. Laurie's suggestion solved my problem.

Ron, WB2WGH

On Sat, May 15, 2021, 6:00 AM Knud-Erik Kaadner <ke@...> wrote:
I have got a problem with loggin. Please see the attached pictures.
Picture no. 1 shows a QSO with DF6JF, and picture no. 2  the logging window from WSTJ for that QSO.
So far so good.
When I click the OK button this window closes, and a new one pops up briefly, telling that JTAlert logged the QSO to HRD V5/V6 with succes.
Picture no. 3 is showing the HRD log with 3 entries for that QSO. One with the Time on at 16:20:30, and two with the Time on at 16:20:00, which is the time I started calliing CQ
The next QSO with DL8YBL is the same, and the QSO with DL1MFT I added manualy.
I am using JTAlert v. 2.50.1, WSJT-X v. 2.3.0 and HRD v. 6.7.0357

Ron W3RJW

Make sure you are not logging each QSO from both WSJT-x and JTAlert to HRD  You don't need/want both.  I think JTAlert to HRD is the better option.
Ron, W3RJW

FTdx-5000, Timewave Navigator, WSJT-x 2.4.0 rc4, JTAlert 2.50.1 beta, HRD Deluxe v6.7.0.357
FTdx-3000, SignaLink USB

Knud-Erik Kaadner