locked Lost Password on Ham Spots not working

Rick W7PSK

I clicked lost password and got the reset link ok.  But, It said it sent a new password but
my inbox and spam box have nothing in them.
Email seems to have not been sent, that was 15 minutes ago. I received the reset link almost instantly.

Scotty W7PSK

Rick W7PSK

just like that it shows

On 05/08/2021 9:19 AM w7psk <w7psk@...> wrote:

I clicked lost password and got the reset link ok.  But, It said it sent a new password but
my inbox and spam box have nothing in them.
Email seems to have not been sent, that was 15 minutes ago. I received the reset link almost instantly.

Scotty W7PSK

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 9/05/2021 2:20 am, w7psk wrote:
just like that it shows

Lost password emails and new password emails are sent immediately, there is no queuing or delayed batch upload. They are sent via the Gmail SMTP servers. Checking the transaction logs I note that the new password email was sent in under a second after your used the link. The delays in receipt must be coming from either the Gmail end or your ISP Mail server.

de Laurie VK3AMA