There is no change in the alerting capabilities. See:
Manage settings (F2) -> Alerts then configure each alert type in
the Main Window. Those settings apply to the alerts generated
(and displayed) in the Callsigns Window.

As always, read the help files - both "Open Help File" and "Open
JTAlert 2.50 features Help file - as well as the Tutorials.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-05-08 9:52 AM, Jim Denneny wrote:
Thanks Laurie. The prior release allowed me more choices to designated "needed DXCC by band", WAZ, etc. etc.  My recollection is hazy  I recall an extensive menu of choices. A local friend called me also about this which set me searching.
Jim K7EG

Jim Denneny

Thanks Laurie. The prior release allowed me more choices to designated "needed DXCC by band", WAZ, etc. etc.  My recollection is hazy  I recall an extensive menu of choices. A local friend called me also about this which set me searching.

Jim K7EG

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 8/05/2021 12:12 pm, Jim Denneny wrote:
With latest release, the options menu seems changed and greatly reduced.  Can I bring all those old settings back with latest release?

Jim K7EG
There is no Options menu. The new 2.50.0 windows introduced the Options popup, but not Options menus.

To what are you specifically referring? Which window is affected?

de Laurie VK3AMA

Jim Denneny