locked F5 Text message windows disappears

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 8/05/2021 8:46 am, K5FNQ, ART wrote:
At times when I attempt to type text into the F5 chat window the window disappears and loses any info almost immediately.  A an exit and restart seems to help but this condition seems to keep coming back.
I am using Win10 machine.  Any ideas? Art K5FNQ

What version of JTAlert?

Is this a recent manifestation or has it always behaved this way for this JTAlert version?

What happens if you leave the Messaging window open without composing a message, does it still close unexpectedly?

de Laurie VK3AMA

K5FNQ, ART