locked Clear decodes window on startup?

Phil Cooper

Hi Laurie,

Ah, I saw that, but completely misinterpreted it!

I missed the Startup Options at the top. Booking a trip to the opticians now!

73 de Phil GU0SUP

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io [mailto:Support@HamApps.groups.io] On Behalf Of HamApps Support (VK3AMA)
Sent: 27 April 2021 17:55
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Clear decodes window on startup?

On 28/04/2021 2:07 am, Phil Cooper via groups.io wrote:

When I was running v2.16.17 on my old Win7 box, I am sure I had set the decodes window to "clear on startup", but I cannot seem to find that option in v2.50.0.
Was that just my imagination, or was it an option?

Am I missing something somewhere? I have looked in the decodes window "settings", and the settings in JTAlert, but I cannot find it anywhere.

I know I am getting old, but surely my memory isn't that bad?

73 de Phil GU0SUP

The 2.50.0 Decodes window is unchanged from earlier releases.
The Delete All setting is where it has always been, under the Decodes Settings window.

de Laurie VK3AMA

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 28/04/2021 2:07 am, Phil Cooper via groups.io wrote:

When I was running v2.16.17 on my old Win7 box, I am sure I had set the decodes window to "clear on startup", but I cannot seem to find that option in v2.50.0.

Am I missing something somewhere? I have looked in the decodes window "settings", and the settings in JTAlert, but I cannot find it anywhere.

73 de Phil GU0SUP

The 2.50.0 Decodes window is unchanged from earlier releases.
The Delete All setting is where it has always been, under the Decodes Settings window.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Phil Cooper

Laurie and the group,

73 de Phil GU0SUP