locked Possible Anomaly In Message Window

John Petrocelli

Hello,

  I think I see an interesting behavior or anomaly in the Message Window in version 2.50.x.

 The scenario .............

  Receive a text message from station "XXXXX"
  Start to reply to the message

  See another station "YYYYY" calling CQ and reply to that stations CQ
  Switch back to the Message Window and finish typing the text to station "XXXXX"
  Send the message and realize that the message is actually sent to station "YYYYY"
  as the target/recipient has changed to the current station that one is working.

  Is this by design or is it something else.

  Thanks in advance to Laurie and all who reply

John

--

John R. Petrocelli - WA2HIP
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Gordon Brown

Laurie already replied to earlier message about this.
https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/34549
He said the fix is in the next JTA
:-)

John Petrocelli