locked Call signs calling me #FT8

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 19/04/2021 11:14 pm, DAVID BERNHEISEL via groups.io wrote:

If you are referring to the green thermometer, I think that shows how long they have been parked there with respect to how long before they are removed from the list.

Incorrect. The progress-bar is an indicator of how many times they called.
See the 2.50.0 features help file, Callsigns window topic for an explanation.

On 19/04/2021 10:20 pm, Gerald Klotz wrote:

Since the new update, I have seen where someone calling me shows up on the bottom. I like that part but I can’t find anything about the little bar under their call sign box. Can anyone tell me what this?

Gerry
kb9pki

Rather than telling you what it is, I will tell you how to find out.
Have a look in the 2.50.0 features help file under the "Callsigns window" topic.

de Laurie VK3AMA

DAVID BERNHEISEL

If you are referring to the green thermometer, I think that shows how long they have been parked there with respect to how long before they are removed from the list.

Dave, N2DPF

On 4/19/2021 7:20 AM, Gerald Klotz wrote:

Since the new update, I have seen where someone calling me shows up on the bottom. I like that part but I can’t find anything about the little bar under their call sign box. Can anyone tell me what this?

Gerry
kb9pki

Gerald Klotz