locked Error message

zl3trr@...

Ive just installed new version of jtalert on new windows 10 computer. I had jtdx running and then installed and the icon is on task manager at bottom of screen . When i hold mouse on blue icon , i can see jtalert 2.50.0 and my call sign but no actual pgm on screen  ?

when i click on blue icon it minimizes jtdx

Help please ?

Dwaine Pipe

Hi John

According to Dr Google :

You can do this by pressing Alt+Tab until that window is active or clicking the associated taskbar button. After you've got the window active, Shift+right-click the taskbar button (because just right-clicking will open the app's jumplist instead) and choose the “Move” command from the context menu.

Cheers

David

VK7YUM

Ive just installed new version of jtalert on new windows 10 computer. I had jtdx running and then installed and the icon is on task manager at bottom of screen . When i hold mouse on blue icon , i can see jtalert 2.50.0 and my call sign but no actual pgm on screen  ?

when i click on blue icon it minimizes jtdx

Help please ?

_

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 18/04/2021 9:33 am, zl3trr@gmail.com wrote:

Ive just installed new version of jtalert on new windows 10 computer. I had jtdx running and then installed and the icon is on task manager at bottom of screen . When i hold mouse on blue icon , i can see jtalert 2.50.0 and my call sign but no actual pgm on screen  ?

when i click on blue icon it minimizes jtdx

Help please ?
Google "how to recover off-screen widow"

de Laurie VK3AMA

zl3trr@...

Thank you Laurie I now have it working. just got to work out how to link to LOG4OMV2
73 John ZL3TRR