locked Error message

zl3trr@...

Ive just installed new version of jtalert on new windows 10 computer. I had jtdx running and then installed and the icon is on task manager at bottom of screen . When i hold mouse on blue icon , i can see jtalert 2.50.0 and my call sign but no actual pgm on screen  ? 

when i click on blue icon it minimizes jtdx 

Help please ? 

Dwaine Pipe

Hi John

According to Dr Google :

You can do this by pressing Alt+Tab until that window is active or clicking the associated taskbar button. After you've got the window active, Shift+right-click the taskbar button (because just right-clicking will open the app's jumplist instead) and choose the “Move” command from the context menu.

Cheers

David

VK7YUM

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of zl3trr@...
Sent: Sunday, 18 April 2021 9:33 AM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: [HamApps] Error message

Ive just installed new version of jtalert on new windows 10 computer. I had jtdx running and then installed and the icon is on task manager at bottom of screen . When i hold mouse on blue icon , i can see jtalert 2.50.0 and my call sign but no actual pgm on screen  ? 

Help please ? 

_

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 18/04/2021 9:33 am, zl3trr@gmail.com wrote:

Help please ?
Google "how to recover off-screen widow"

de Laurie VK3AMA

zl3trr@...

Thank you Laurie I now have it working. just got to work out how to link to LOG4OMV2 
73 John ZL3TRR

On Sun, Apr 18, 2021 at 12:21 PM Laurie, VK3AMA <hamapps.support@...> wrote:

On 18/04/2021 9:33 am, zl3trr@... wrote:
>
> Ive just installed new version of jtalert on new windows 10 computer.
> I had jtdx running and then installed and the icon is on task manager
> at bottom of screen . When i hold mouse on blue icon , i can see
> jtalert 2.50.0 and my call sign but no actual pgm on screen  ?
>
> when i click on blue icon it minimizes jtdx
>
> Help please ?
>

Google "how to recover off-screen widow"

de Laurie VK3AMA