locked JTAlert 2.50.0

Walter Reinert

When operating JTAlert 2.50.0 it will decode, but after a minute or two I get this attached message and the Main JTAlert window closed
Attached System info

Me
--
Walt NJ8G

Steve H.

I got the same issue. It happens when a variable is used but not declared first .

On Fri, Apr 16, 2021, 11:15 Walter Reinert <nj8g@...> wrote:
When operating JTAlert 2.50.0 it will decode, but after a minute or two I get this attached message and the Main JTAlert window closed
Attached System info

Me
--
Walt NJ8G

Attachments:

Angus G0UGO <angus.g0ugo@...>

That’s exactly what’s happening with me

Angus G0UGO

When operating JTAlert 2.50.0 it will decode, but after a minute or two I get this attached message and the Main JTAlert window closed
Attached System info

Me
--
Walt NJ8G

Attachments:

Michael Black

What version of WSJTX or JTDX are you using?

Mike W9MDB

On Friday, April 16, 2021, 01:02:40 PM CDT, Angus G0UGO <angus.g0ugo@...> wrote:

That’s exactly what’s happening with me

Angus G0UGO

When operating JTAlert 2.50.0 it will decode, but after a minute or two I get this attached message and the Main JTAlert window closed
Attached System info

Me
--
Walt NJ8G