locked System Crash...

Gilles beaulieu

Good morning Laurie

I've got 1 problem which for the life of me I can't figure out.

I've got a FTDX-1200, SCU-17, WJST-X and JTAlert, all are latest version of software. On receive everything works as it should. On transmit, it worked flawlessly for 1 day. After that 1 day of operation I shut down the radio. The next day I turn on the radio and software and on receive it's running ok but on transmit I get error message of audio problem and rig control.

I checked and recheck all settings and nothing has change, so why is it behaving like that?

Any help would be appreciated.

Gilles VE3NPI

Michael Black

Uninstall all your USB audio devices (click on View/Show hidden devices to see everything) and make sure to uninstall everything listed.

Microsoft messed with the USB stuff on a recent update.

Mike W9MDB

On Friday, April 16, 2021, 07:20:13 AM CDT, Gilles beaulieu <ve3npi@...> wrote:

Good morning Laurie

I've got 1 problem which for the life of me I can't figure out.

I've got a FTDX-1200, SCU-17, WJST-X and JTAlert, all are latest version
of software. On receive everything works as it should. On transmit, it
worked flawlessly for 1 day. After that 1 day of operation I shut down
the radio. The next day I turn on the radio and software and on receive
it's running ok but on transmit I get error message of audio problem and
rig control.

I checked and recheck all settings and nothing has change, so why is it
behaving like that?

Any help would be appreciated.

Gilles VE3NPI

Gilles beaulieu