locked F5 Message Fonts

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 15/04/2021 3:15 pm, WB5JJJ - George wrote:
Overall, v 2.50.0 appears to be working perfectly.  However, I got a message today and the white on blue bubble is very hard to read - would be great to be able to customize those colors as well.  I tried to increase the font, but the dialog box and some of the F5 window fonts increased, but the message box did not follow as well.  Increasing the font to 150% only made a minor change in the blue balloon, not near enough for those of us with aging eyes.
--
73's
George - WB5JJJ

Colors are fully user-customizable. The great thing about the new windows, all color changes will be observed in real-time as you adjust. Look in the Options popup for that window.

Regarding the scaling, something is not right. The scaling is occurring, but the message  bubbles are not obeying the commands at the same rate as the rest of the window. It should be an easy fix, I hope.

de Laurie VK3AMA

WB5JJJ - George

Overall, v 2.50.0 appears to be working perfectly.  However, I got a message today and the white on blue bubble is very hard to read - would be great to be able to customize those colors as well.  I tried to increase the font, but the dialog box and some of the F5 window fonts increased, but the message box did not follow as well.  Increasing the font to 150% only made a minor change in the blue balloon, not near enough for those of us with aging eyes.
--
73's
George - WB5JJJ
Hamshack Holine #4969