locked Callsign window

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 15/04/2021 1:45 am, Gilles beaulieu wrote:

I was able to click on callsigns in this window on the previous version. This new version don't seem to works or I don't know how... Any ideas or is it just for "show"

Gilles - VE3NPI

This is a WSJT-X setup issue.
An easy fix.
See my previous message https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/34228

de Laurie VK3AMA

Paul Nicholson

Copy & Pasted from another message thread. This was exactly my problem. I'm back on 2.5 and all is well

Non-coloring of decodes in WSJT-X by JTAlert and non-response to JTAlert Callsigns clicks is a classic problem that is more common in recent months with the new WSJT-X releases.The fix is simple, enable the "UDP Accept requests" in WSJT-X, Settings window, Reporting tab.For some reason, this setting is getting unchecked for many users with recent WSJT-X releases. I don't know if it is a defect in WSJT-X or the user setting up new configs in WSJT-X which will by default not have that setting enabled. I suspect the latter scenario.

Paul Nicholson

I upgraded JTAlert yesterday, and found that double-clicking on callsigns in the Callsign window and Decodes window does not flow back to WSJT-X (v2.3.1) on my Win10 computer, which has all the current patches and has been rebooted.  Is this what you're seeing?
To test this, I just downgraded to JTAlert 2.16.17 and saw the same thing. I wonder if this isn't caused by a Windows update.
In both cases, WSJT-X seems to work as expected and JTAlert windows are populating properly but I'm unable to cause action in WSJT-X from mouse clicks in JTAlert.

Gilles beaulieu

I was able to click on callsigns in this window on the previous version. This new version don't seem to works or I don't know how... Any ideas or is it just for "show"

Gilles - VE3NPI

Gilles - VE3NPI

Prescott-Russell Amateur Radio Club

www.prarc.ca