From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chip Harleman
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2021 10:47
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: [HamApps] Restoring the summary line in the new Call Signs Window

Like the new 2.50 Version ... was playing around with the new separate window for the callsigns and removed the summary line on the bottom of the window.  I am unable to find how I restore it?  Can the group help me to find where the setting may be hiding from me?  LOL

--
____________________
73,

Joe Subich, W4TV

Activate (select) the callsign window and press F2.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-04-14 10:46 AM, Chip Harleman wrote:
Like the new 2.50 Version ... was playing around with the new separate window for the callsigns and removed the summary line on the bottom of the window.  I am unable to find how I restore it?  Can the group help me to find where the setting may be hiding from me?  LOL

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 15/04/2021 1:15 am, Jim - N4ST wrote:

Select the window and press F2 to bring up the options for that window.

Correct. This works for all the windows, F2 is the standard across all the windows (current and future) for opening the Options/Settings .

de Laurie VK3AMA