locked Call Sign Display

WB8ASI Herb

Tim,   Give the Decodes Window a try.   I find it much easier to read quickly.  My callsign display is 0x0 with only the title bar showing giving me much more room on computer screen.  73, Herb WB8ASI

Michael Black

It's already in the current release.  2.50.0

I take it you don't have that version?

Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 07:11:01 AM CDT, Tim Davis KJ4DHF via groups.io <kj4dhf@...> wrote:

Hello Laurie,

Is there a chance to make the call sign display with more than 36 on next release.  4x9 not enough anymore with JT modes picking up more users. Maybe a 6 x 10. I am steady decoding 40+ per sequence.

Thanks
Tim

Tim Davis KJ4DHF