locked A quick Question....

Tom Job

Hi Laurie…

Again, a solid program for me cuz I know how to read J

Just a quick one….in the callsign window, when I mouse over any call, I can see their eQSL and/or LoTW status.  The date in brackets for LoTW….is that date when they joined LoTW or when they last uploaded their log?  I’ve seen some going back to 2015!  I hope its join and not upload, good grief!

Thanks and I’ll leave you alone for more important, already documented questions.

Cheers….Tom VE3II

Avast logo

John, DK9JC / AK9JC

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 01:02 AM, Tom Job wrote:
cuz I know how to read
sure?

The date in brackets for LoTW….is that date when they joined LoTW or when they last uploaded their log?

Just look in JTAlert under Help --> Open Help File:

Where does the LoTW and eQSL data come from?

LoTW data, Callsign plus last upload date, comes from an official list provided by the ARRL.     eQSL data, AG Callsigns only, comes from an official list provided by eQSL.

I’ve seen some going back to 2015!  I hope its join and not upload, good grief!

You can always login on LOTW and go to "Find call" in the top menu. Then you see the last log upload.
https://lotw.arrl.org/lotwuser/act?awg_id=&ac_acct=

Tom Job

Excellent, John.  Thanks for that.  I searched the Help file but didn’t find that.

73, Tom

On 2021-04-13 7:02 PM, Tom Job wrote:
The date in brackets for LoTW..is that date when they joined LoTW or
when they last uploaded their log?
Last upload date.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-04-13 7:02 PM, Tom Job wrote:
Hi Laurie.
Again, a solid program for me cuz I know how to read J
Just a quick one..in the callsign window, when I mouse over any call, I can
see their eQSL and/or LoTW status. The date in brackets for LoTW..is that
date when they joined LoTW or when they last uploaded their log? I've seen
some going back to 2015! I hope its join and not upload, good grief!
Thanks and I'll leave you alone for more important, already documented
questions.
Cheers..Tom VE3II

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/04/2021 9:02 am, Tom Job wrote:

Just a quick one….in the callsign window, when I mouse over any call, I can see their eQSL and/or LoTW status.  The date in brackets for LoTW….is that date when they joined LoTW or when they last uploaded their log?  I’ve seen some going back to 2015!  I hope its join and not upload, good grief!

Cheers….Tom VE3II

The LoTW date shown is the last time they uploaded to LoTW.
Note: this date is correct at the last time the JTAlert Callsigns database was updated.

If you want to avoid these slow-qsl'ers, set the LoTW date  filter under the "Alerts -> LoTW / eQSL(AG) Flags" section of the OLD Settings window.

de Laurie VK3AMA