locked Version 2.50.0 request

John C

thank you Laurie..   I did not even see this...  Adjusted and looking good.   thanks again

John

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/04/2021 9:20 am, John, DK9JC / AK9JC wrote:
On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 11:59 PM, John C wrote:
could it be made larger please, currently, it is quite hard to see.

I agree. Right now it seems, that you can zoom only everything together. BTW: I see you now -13 into Germany:

Have your tried adjust the Flag size? The online indicator is controlled by that selector.

Whatever position you have the indicator, top-left or top-right, it will only ever be that indicator in that position.

On 14/04/2021 8:03 am, John C wrote:

I am an idiot...  sorry,  I meant the Top Left Hand corner.. duhhhhhhh

John
Top-Right is also valid. The positioning of the online indicator is dependent on what position you have the new badges. It will always display on the opposite side to the badges.

As for the sizing, see this message... https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/34055 <https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/34055>

BTW, the indicator image is a star, not a dot.

de Laurie VK3AMA

John, DK9JC / AK9JC

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 11:59 PM, John C wrote:
could it be made larger please, currently, it is quite hard to see.

I agree. Right now it seems, that you can zoom only everything together. BTW: I see you now -13 into Germany:

John C

I am an idiot...  sorry,  I meant the Top Left Hand corner..    duhhhhhhh

Sorry

John

John C

Laurie, a request...   the little grey dot that appears in the top right corner to indicate "Online for text message"...   could it be made larger please, currently, it is quite hard to see.

Other than that, I really like the new version

73

John
VK7XX