locked Transmit frequency

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/04/2021 9:37 pm, Ernie Barnhart wrote:

I thought in earlier versions when ctrl-clicking a callsign in JTAlert that  it passed that key combination on to WSJT-X that changed the transmit frequency to the receive frequency. The new version only appears to be passing the click key (not ctrl combination) to WSJT-X.

Thank you again for all you do. 

de Ernie N8DVE

Ernie,

My error, you're correct about the ctrl-click. I never use it so had forgotten about it.

I just did a quick visual scan of the new code, I never implemented the keyboard modifier test for the callsign click event in this new release. I should have it fixed for the next release.

Sorry about that.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Ernie Barnhart

Laurie,

Thank you for your comments.

I thought in earlier versions when ctrl-clicking a callsign in JTAlert that  it passed that key combination on to WSJT-X that changed the transmit frequency to the receive frequency. The new version only appears to be passing the click key (not ctrl combination) to WSJT-X.

Thank you again for all you do. 

de Ernie N8DVE

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/04/2021 6:19 am, Ernie Barnhart wrote:

Using JTAlert v2.50.0, with Callsigns Window set for single click using ctrl-click does not change transmit frequency to receive frequency as I thought previous versions did. Comment?

I do like the new version with separate windows, and all the flexibility!

Ernie, N8DVE

JTAlert has no control over how or if WSJT-X changes frequency in response to the Callsign click in JTAlert. The WSJT-X interface doesn't support frequency changes in the message sent from JTAlert. It is likely a setting in WSJT-X, perhaps it is influenced by the "Hold  Tx Freq" checkbox.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Ernie Barnhart

Laurie,

Thank you for all that you do!

Using JTAlert v2.50.0, with Callsigns Window set for single click using ctrl-click does not change transmit frequency to receive frequency as I thought previous versions did. Comment?

I do like the new version with separate windows, and all the flexibility!

Ernie, N8DVE