locked Transmit frequency

Ernie Barnhart

Laurie,

Thank you for all that you do!

Using JTAlert v2.50.0, with Callsigns Window set for single click using ctrl-click does not change transmit frequency to receive frequency as I thought previous versions did. Comment?

I do like the new version with separate windows, and all the flexibility!

73,
Ernie, N8DVE

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/04/2021 6:19 am, Ernie Barnhart wrote:

Using JTAlert v2.50.0, with Callsigns Window set for single click using ctrl-click does not change transmit frequency to receive frequency as I thought previous versions did. Comment?

I do like the new version with separate windows, and all the flexibility!

73,
Ernie, N8DVE

JTAlert has no control over how or if WSJT-X changes frequency in response to the Callsign click in JTAlert. The WSJT-X interface doesn't support frequency changes in the message sent from JTAlert. It is likely a setting in WSJT-X, perhaps it is influenced by the "Hold  Tx Freq" checkbox.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Ernie Barnhart

Laurie,

Thank you for your comments.

I thought in earlier versions when ctrl-clicking a callsign in JTAlert that  it passed that key combination on to WSJT-X that changed the transmit frequency to the receive frequency. The new version only appears to be passing the click key (not ctrl combination) to WSJT-X.

Thank you again for all you do.

de Ernie N8DVE

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/04/2021 9:37 pm, Ernie Barnhart wrote:

I thought in earlier versions when ctrl-clicking a callsign in JTAlert that  it passed that key combination on to WSJT-X that changed the transmit frequency to the receive frequency. The new version only appears to be passing the click key (not ctrl combination) to WSJT-X.

Thank you again for all you do.

de Ernie N8DVE

Ernie,

My error, you're correct about the ctrl-click. I never use it so had forgotten about it.

I just did a quick visual scan of the new code, I never implemented the keyboard modifier test for the callsign click event in this new release. I should have it fixed for the next release.

Sorry about that.

de Laurie VK3AMA