locked JT Alert

Greg Yates <gyates@...>

I know I am missing something but I have read the release notes and played with the new version which is great.

Where am I overlooking how to get the signal strength back….like -5 ect.

Thanks

Greg, WB2BIN

Michael Black

Click the gear in the lower right corner then turn on dB

Inline image
Mike W9MDB

On Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 10:34:45 AM CDT, Greg Yates via groups.io <gyates@...> wrote:

I know I am missing something but I have read the release notes and played with the new version which is great.

Where am I overlooking how to get the signal strength back….like -5 ect.

Thanks

Greg, WB2BIN

Greg Yates <gyates@...>

Thanks,