locked JTAlert and Virus - Read on

WB5JJJ - George

Won't quarantine or remove as requested.  I think it's probably a bug in Defender.
--
73's
George - WB5JJJ

Joe WB9SBD

Where is the defender quarantine folder located anyway?

Joe WB9SBD

On 4/12/2021 8:26 PM, WB5JJJ - George wrote:
Yes, but it still shows in the Download folder.  There is no JTA files there.
--
73's
George - WB5JJJ

WB5JJJ - George

Edited

Yes, but it still shows the virus in the installer in the Download folder.  There are no JTA files there.

BTW, it's running just fine.  Got everything configured as I think I like.

--
73's
George - WB5JJJ

Dave Garber

Did you empty the recycle bin?

On Mon., Apr. 12, 2021, 7:52 p.m. WB5JJJ - George, <wb5jjj@...> wrote:
I got this Windows Defender Alert as soon as I allowed the exclusion to my C:\Downloads folder and it persists even after I deleted the JTA installer file and rebooted the machine.

--
73's
George - WB5JJJ

WB5JJJ - George