locked Send and Rcvd problem

WA9WYI Neal

Hello,

I am running JTAlert 2.16.17, WSJT-X v2.3.1 and HRD 6.7.0.323.  I started using JTAlert in 2018 and have not had a problem until now.  I needed to reset WSJT and JTAlert. Now when JTAlert automatically sends my QSO to HRD Logbook, the Sent and Rcvd information is not copied to the HRD Logbook. I never had that issue before and I can not seem to find the software switch in JTAlert to turn that on.  Can someone tell me how to restore this item?

Thanks,

Neal

WA9WYI

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 12/04/2021 10:37 am, WA9WYI Neal wrote:

I am running JTAlert 2.16.17, WSJT-X v2.3.1 and HRD 6.7.0.323.  I started using JTAlert in 2018 and have not had a problem until now.  I needed to reset WSJT and JTAlert. Now when JTAlert automatically sends my QSO to HRD Logbook, the Sent and Rcvd information is not copied to the HRD Logbook. I never had that issue before and I can not seem to find the software switch in JTAlert to turn that on.  Can someone tell me how to restore this item?

Thanks,

Neal

WA9WYI

Is the sent & received data present in the WSJT-X Log QSO window? JTAlert will log that data automatically if present.

de Laurie VK3AMA

WA9WYI Neal

I removed JTAlert and reinstalled and now the reports are back in HRD, not sure what the problem was but fixed now. Thanks