locked JTAlert alternate gui display

bill@...

Laurie,

Thank you very much for your fast reply. I did not realize that these view settings were there! I assumed that you had 2 different views one x units high and a second one x+y units high and used some key or key combo to toggle between them. As a retired developer, I should have looked further. Great piece of software, and I appreciate being able to utilize such a well developed and tested program.

Thanks

Bill K2PAA

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of HamApps Support (VK3AMA)
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2021 06:30 PM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] JTAlert alternate gui display

On 16/03/2021 7:35 am, bill@... wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to toggle between the full-screen display with all functions and the reduced display which only displays calls?

Probably something simple but not documented that I could find.

tnx K2PAA bill

JTAlert has never offered a full-screen display. Its size is hard-coded and only adjusts (vertically) if additional views are enable , like additional Callsign display rows, the Log Fields and the Confirmed Band display. Visibility of all these is controlled under the "View" menu of JTAlert.

de Laurie VK3AMA

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 16/03/2021 7:35 am, bill@... wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to toggle between the full-screen display with all functions and the reduced display which only displays calls?

tnx K2PAA bill

JTAlert has never offered a full-screen display. Its size is hard-coded and only adjusts (vertically) if additional views are enable , like additional Callsign display rows, the Log Fields and the Confirmed Band display. Visibility of all these is controlled under the "View" menu of JTAlert.

de Laurie VK3AMA

bill@...

tnx K2PAA bill