locked Highlighting wanted dxcc in decodes (not only cq)?

Wyndell - K5WJF

I run rebuild after about 50 contacts in FT8.  Works great and keeps me from doing a lot of duplicates.  And using a black border for CQs helps them stand out better.  YMMV

73 de Wyndell K5WJF

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of Daniel
Sent: Tuesday, March 9, 2021 07:44
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Highlighting wanted dxcc in decodes (not only cq)?

Nobody out there with a solution?
"Rebuild Alert Database" didn't help.
JTAlert doesn't read its ADIF file on start-up.
I can only have all or no DXCC in the "wanted" window.

Cheers
Daniel

Avast logo

Daniel <dko1@...>

Nobody out there with a solution?
"Rebuild Alert Database" didn't help.
JTAlert doesn't read its ADIF file on start-up.
I can only have all or no DXCC in the "wanted" window.

Cheers
Daniel

Daniel <dko1@...>

Hi Laurie,

thanks for your hint. I have just run a "Rebuild Alert Database" and now all DXCC are in the wanted box!
Obviously there is no synchronisation with the "worked DXCC" database

I have "Standard ADIF Fille logging" enabled (not the WSJT-x path).
When I open die ADIF file with the W10 editor, I can see that all QSOs are logged.

Daniel

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 6/03/2021 1:29 am, Daniel wrote:
However, there is a message saying "0 of 340 DXCC entities wanted", which I find strange.

That's your problem. The Alert database has no dxcc's set as needed. JTAlert thinks you have worked them all so there is nothing to alert/highlight.

It would appear that you have never run the
"Rebuild Alert Database". You have to periodically do this in order to have the database updated with your recent QSL confirmations in your log to remove entities from the database that are no longer needed. You only need to run the rebuild if you have updated your log with new QSL confirmations (eg. Card, Eqsl or Lotw).

de Laurie VK3AMA

Ron W3RJW

Ron, W3RJW

FTdx-5000, Timewave Navigator, WSJT-x 2.3.0, JTAlert 2.16.17, HRD Deluxe v6.7
FTdx-3000, SignaLink USB

Ron W3RJW

Edited

That's exactly how it works ...  In fact that is a big advantage of using JTAlert ...  Check your settings ...

Ron, W3RJW

FTdx-5000, Timewave Navigator, WSJT-x 2.3.0, JTAlert 2.16.17, HRD Deluxe v6.7
FTdx-3000, SignaLink USB

Daniel <dko1@...>

Hi again,

maybe I need to be more precise. What I want is this:

I had put China manually in the wanted DXCC box before. The call is highlighted in the CQ message but also further down in a QSO decode.
So this proves some reaction. But why is JTAlert not synchronising with its own ADIF file?

73
Daniel
DL3IAE

Daniel <dko1@...>

Mike,
In Manage settings -> Alerts -> Wanted DXCC -> Individual bands, I have set "by individual band" and "any mode".
I have picked the 30m band only where the ADIF file has a number of DXCCs.
However, there is a message saying "0 of 340 DXCC entities wanted", which I find strange.
Because on start-up, JTAlert shows a little log scan window, so I assume it shoulkd know which DXCCs I have and what I am looking for.
Or do I have to pick them manually?

Daniel
DL3IAE

Daniel <dko1@...>

No Larry,

I haven't. But thanks!

Daniel
DL3IAE

Larry Banks

Hi Daniel,

Under ALERTS >> FILTERS do you have “Show CQ Only Callsigns” turned on?

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ