locked JTAlert #JTDX

John Profita

Edited

I attached a short video, best way I can explain this. As you can see when JTAlert populates at the beginning of a cycle it goes on and off then settles down. It does this every time it goes into the next cycle. I am using JTDX 2.1.0-rc151 and the newest version of JTAlert 2.16.17. This started today, prior today all worked very well! I do not have a problem making contacts and I am using LOG4OM and JTAlert does send to LOG4OM log without any problem.

Tnx, John
ND1X

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 6/02/2021 6:46 am, John Profita wrote:
I attached a short video, best way  I can explain this. As you can see when JTAlert populates at the beginning of a cycle it goes on and off then settles down. It does this every time it goes into the next cycle. I am using JTDX 2.1.0-rc151 and the newest version of JTAlert 2.16.17. This started today, prior today all worked very well! I do not have a problem making contacts and I am using LOG4OM and JTAlert does send to LOG4OM log without any problem.

Tnx, John
ND1X

John,

First some house-keeping, please don't post messages with large attachments. Not all users have high-speed internet or have restrictive download caps on their plans. A better option is to post the image to an online service, like DropBox or similar and include a link to your large file in the message.

Regarding your issue, it is hard to tell what is happening exactly. It looks like a timing issue with very late delivery of decodes into the new period. It would help if you could produce a new video that shows both WSJT-X and JTAlert windows, starting from just before WSJT-X produces decodes and finishing after JTAlert has displayed those decode results. I need to see both windows including the clock & status bar display of WSJT-X.

Before doing that, since this is a recent issue, I suggest a PC restart as a first step. If the problem persist after the restart, then proceed to creating a new video.

de Laurie VK3AMA

John Profita

Thank you Laurie, I wondered if I should have sent the short video. My apologies for doing so. I am in the process of a new install of JTDX and JTAlert. I will let you know how I make out.

Tnx, John
ND1X