locked Request for daily digest #FT8

Wes Elton

Hi,

Can I request a daily digest be sent instead of every individual post?

Sorry If I've missed instructions as to how to set this up.

My thanks again to Laurie for previous advice.
73,
Wes.
GW3RIH

Mark - KS4W <mark@...>

If you click on Change Your Subscription (at the bottom of each email) you can get daily digests or 'grouped' digests.

73,

Mark - KS4W

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 9:55 AM, Wes Elton <wes@...> wrote:
Hi,

Can I request a daily digest be sent instead of every individual post?

Sorry If I've missed instructions as to how to set this up.

My thanks again to Laurie for previous advice.
73,
Wes.
GW3RIH

Rich - K1HTV

Hi Mark,

  I believe that is what I did. Your email response should have been to GW3RIH. Thanks for your support function with JTAlert.

73,

Rich - K1HTV

= = =

<https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/editsub/407208> (at the bottom of each
email) you can get daily digests or 'grouped' digests.

73,

Mark - KS4W

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 9:55 AM, Wes Elton <wes@...> wrote:
Hi,

Can I request a daily digest be sent instead of every individual post?

Sorry If I've missed instructions as to how to set this up.

My thanks again to Laurie for previous advice.
73,
Wes.
GW3RIH

Mark - KS4W <mark@...>