locked Moving WSJT-X and JTAlerts to a new computer

James Tills

Hi. I am retiring an old computer. I have loaded new WSJT-X and JTAlerts programs onto the new computer. I have also taken the log data from ACLog and put it onto the new computer. My question is: Do I need to transfer any files from WSJT-X or JTAlerts into the new computer so I can continue to exclude stations previously worked, from the JTAlerts matrix, using the filter in JTAlerts. If so, which files, where do I find them, and best method to transfer info onto the new computer. I have searched for this on the web, but only got more confused. Configuration settings are not an issue. Thanks  CUL & 73s   Jim  W7JWT

Roger- AC6BW

For WSJT-X, you will need to copy the following files, which are located at: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\WSJT-X. Copy them to the same directory in the new machine.
All.txt
WSJT-X.ini
wsjtx.log
wsjtx_log.adi

For JTAlert, copy the entire contents of the following directory to the same directory in the new machine:
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\HamApps
Roger
AC6BW

Mark Robinson

Looks like he rewrote the manager that does the sound and other functions. Glad it is working now and the decodes don't disappear anymore when the second decode comes in